Are the shooting sports evolving? Are competitors specializing? Tune in to this episode of JulieG Radio as Julie welcomes the newest member of Team Smith & Wesson, Randi Rogers, and discusses Team’s strategy for competing and winning in the various action shooting disciplines.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
What’s on this episode of JulieG Radio
- Hunting – archery season & my first buck with a bow
- Women’s Outdoor News – Julie G: Preparing for an elk hunt and tips from the ‘Sisterhood’
- Episode 16 – Due to technical difficulties, no video on You-Tube (sorry!)
- Big news for Randi Rogers and Smith & Wesson
Main Topic – The Specialization Trend in Shooting Sports and Team Smith & Wesson
- Episode 17 main topic is based on an email question from Eric H.
- Why shooters are specializing in one sport/division
- Team Smith & Wesson – Revolver Squad
- The Miculek Family – 3-Gun Domination
- Doug Koenig and son Trevor – Action Pistol, Steel Challenge, The Masters and hunting
- Divide and conquer strategy with Randi Rogers in the women’s category with the Smith & Wesson M&P
- USPSA’s dedicated national championship plan
- IDPA’s multiple national level matches where all divisions are represented
- Steel Challenge, IDPA, ICORE
- The growth of Production in IPSC
Do you have questions or topics you would like to hear on the show? Send me an email at Julie@JulieGolob.com
JulieG Radio is also available on Stitcher Radio and on iTunes. Questions, comments or suggestions? Please leave them in the comments below. I would love to hear from you and please consider leaving a review on iTunes as well!