Wishing the United States Army a happy 238th Birthday and a look back on my military career in this all Army episode of JulieG Radio. Plus, a shout out to all the dads for a happy Father’s Day and information on National Take Your Daughter to the Range Day.
Listen to the Show
What’s on this episode of JulieG Radio
- Episode 13 – 2012 Bianchi Cup Video Podcast
- Catch up on the latest matches with the Gun Girl Radio podcast
- As Seen On – Washington Times NRA feature
Main Topic – The All Army Episode
- Flag Day – June 14, 1777
- United States Flag Code
- Army Birthday – June 14, 1775
- My Army Career
- Recruited by the US Army Marksmanship Unit (USAMU) after 1994 USPSA National Championships
- Received letter of acceptance and enter Delayed Entry Program with a report date of July 14, 1995
- Reported for Basic Training at Fort McClellan, AL
- Why Military Police and becoming a part of Charlie Company 787th Military Police Battalion
- Basic Training and MP School Highlight – 50/50 handgun qualification and special acknowledgment at graduation
- Life at the USAMU
- Putting it all together in 1999
- ⅞ Area Championships (standing record in USPSA for women)
- Triple Crown – USPSA Limited Nationals, Open Nationals and Steel Challenge
- 1999 Army Female Athlete of the Year
- Emcee of the Action Shooting Adventure Package
- Instructor opportunity with the U.S. Air Marshals & Stop Loss
- Leaving the Army – March of 2003
- Falling in love with shooting all over again.
- Father’s Day
- National Take Your Daughter to the Range Day
- Please share your shooting stories with me.
- Firearms safety print out
- Army Song
- Army Blue
- Stars and Stripes Forever
JulieG Radio is also available on Stitcher Radio and on iTunes. Questions, comments or suggestions? Please leave them below. As always, I would love to hear from you and please consider leaving a review on iTunes as well!