So many of you have asked about signed copies of Toys, Tools, Guns & Rules and I am excited to share I have a plan!
A bit of background info and and update: My newest book launched on January 4th and I am simply blown away that it is already a bestseller in Amazon’s Children’s Safety Books as well as performing in the top 650 of all 8,000,000 books sold through the site over the weekend.
Unfortunately this book is not one you’ll likely read about in today’s mainstream media. I have no delusions that a book on firearm safety will ever make a New York Times or USA Today best seller list even though we all know it is a deserving topic. I’d love to prove these outlets wrong so I am asking for your help in spreading the word:
- Share kidsgunsafetybook.com on Facebook
- Retweet any of my tweets
- Pin this image on Pinterest
- Post any of these photos on Instagram
- Upload this badge to your blog
- Review it on Amazon
- Go old school and pick up the phone to call a friend or family member with children
- My personal favorite — all of the above!
I’ve even created a Gun Safety Influencer page here on my website if you would like to learn about more ways you can share the important message that gun education is real gun safety.
Again, thank you so much for allowing me to share this with you! Now, to the details about how to get a signed copy! Since these books are fulfilled through Amazon the best way for me to offer them is with a bookplate.
a small print or decorative label pasted into a book, often on the inside front cover indicating an owner
A bookplate is a fancy signed and personalized sticker that you can place on the inside of your copy of Toys, Tools, Guns & Rules. I have a big ol’ box of bookplates ready to sign and will be going about it a bit old school. Until Saturday, January 13, 2018, the first 1000 who mail a proof of purchase along with personalization details and a self addressed, stamped envelope will get a bookplate for as many copies as they purchase. I wanted to make this as affordable as possible so here are the steps:
- Purchase Toys, Tools, Guns & Rules on Amazon
- Print the receipt/order from Amazon on your printer
- Flip the order over and print neatly:
- Name(s) you would like to appear on the bookplate(s)
- Your name and email address.
- Get 2 envelopes (standard or business size — both will work)
- On 1 envelope:
- Place a stamp on it.
- Address it to whoever you want to receive the bookplate
- Fold your envelope and proof of purchase with printed info, place it inside the second envelope and seal it
- Write your return address in the upper left hand corner of your sealed envelope
- Add postage
- Address the envelope to:
Golob TTGR Bookplate
105 S. Jefferson St.
Ste. C3 #136
Kearney, MO 64060
- Drop it off in the mail
Please be a bit patient as SHOT Show is right around the corner and I will be fulfilling these all on my own. If you decide to read Toys, Tools, Guns & Rules with the children in your life, not only will that make me very happy, I’d love to hear your thoughts about it. Leave a review, tweet me, comment on Facebook and let me know.
Thanks so much for being a part of my author journey and helping me spread the importance of firearm safety with parents and children!